Well if you watched last weeks challenge video's you know how extremely hard it was pretending I had NOTHING in my fridge, freezer and pantry. Starting from scratch and only spending $100 for the 4 of us on a 'normal' balanced breakfast, lunch, dinner, morning tea and afternoon tea. 2 years ago when I did something similar to this it was a lot easier.
This week you will see how I went in my week 2 working with what I had left over from the previous week and then my plans moving forward!
Some tools I used to do my meal planning were:
(VIP's use the shop code found on the private Facebook Group to download FREE)
- 7pk Monthly Meal Planner + Shop Your Pantry Meal Ideas + 40 Dinner Theme Night Idea's + Blank Family Favorite Meals Sheet - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- A Easy Grocery Calculator - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- 2pk Grocery List Budget + Grocery & Meal Planning Wish List - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- Lunch Box Meal Planner - INSTANT DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE
- Daily Meal Planner For The Busy - INSTANT DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE
Print out these using the VIP shop code found on the Facebook Group!
So that is where I'm at this week. Be sure to check out the matching grocery haul vlog if you want to see what I got and how I went with staying within my budget.