WOW WOW WOW how things have changed in the last couple of years - especially when it come to the cost of living! In todays video I am going to touch on a grocery challenge I have started on the main YouTube channel. 2 years ago when I did something similar to this it was a lot easier. My challenge this time was to shop breakfast, lunch, dinner, morning tea and afternoon tea for a family of 4 at 14yrs + all for $100 for 1 week. Did I do it? Watch the video above to see!
Some tools I used to do my meal planning were:
(VIP's use the shop code found on the private Facebook Group to download FREE)
- 7pk Monthly Meal Planner + Shop Your Pantry Meal Ideas + 40 Dinner Theme Night Idea's + Blank Family Favorite Meals Sheet - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- A Easy Grocery Calculator - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- 2pk Grocery List Budget + Grocery & Meal Planning Wish List - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- Lunch Box Meal Planner - INSTANT DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE
- Daily Meal Planner For The Busy - INSTANT DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE
Print out these using the VIP shop code found on the Facebook Group!
So that is where I'm at this week. Be sure to check out the matching grocery haul vlog if you want to see what I got and how I went with staying within my budget.