Strawberry & Spinach Salad ... could you get anymore summery! Its tasty and it's zingy. What a delicious combination! - see one of my salad batch preparation vlogs here soon.
Ingredients: Serves 8 - 10
- 500g Strawberries
- 2 x Cups Of Lebanese Cucumber Sliced
- 100g Of Greek Style Feta Cheese
- 4 x Cups Of Spinach
- 2 x Tablespoons Of Olive Oil
- 2 x Tablespoons Of Balsamic Vinegar
1. Dice your feta into cubes. Wash strawberries and cucumber. Cut off the heads of your strawberries and slice into halves.Slice your cucumber in half long ways and then slice into salad width pieces. Put both aside and leave to dry out a little for 10 minutes. Whilst you are doing that do the next steps.
2. Put 4 cups of spinach into the salad bowl you are wishing to use and start making your dressing.
3. Whisk together your olive oil and balsamic vinegar until in blends together well. Pour over the spinach and toss gently with tongs. Do this before adding your strawberries, feta and cucumber to ensure they don't go mushy.
4. Add your cucumbers and mix through before lastly adding your strawberries and feta. When you add your strawberries and feta fold in very gently.
Serve with other salads and meat of your choice.