Sausage Rolls are a family favourite in most households, but we don't always have the time to make from scratch! This Cheating Chef recipe is a sneaky way of making those sausage rolls in a pinch!
- 8 x Thick BBQ Beef Sausages
- 4 x Sheets Of Puff Pastry Halved
- Egg Wash (whisk together 1 x egg & ¼ cup of water)
1. Preheat your oven at 200c.
2. Roll up each sausage in a pastry sheet halve. Cut any excess off the ends and prick a good amount of holes in the top through to the sausage. This will help expansion of sausage in its existing case.
3. Brush the top with egg wash and cook in the oven until the pastry has risen and is a crunchy golden brown in colour.
Serve with your favorite sauce.