Another super simple recipe this week - Rosemary Crumbed Lamb Cutlets. It's a special occasion in this house when they are dished up for dinner! We love crumbed lamb cutlets, they are just so delicious - however they are expensive to buy lol lol lol ! So It's not something we have every week and we can never buy a lot as they honestly eat a lot of the grocery budget, but when we do get to have we savor the moment!
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1kg Lamb Cutlets
- 1 x Cup Of Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 x Cup Of Flour
- 1 x Tabelspoon Of Rosmary
- 1/2 x Teaspoon Of Vegeta
- 1/4 Cup Of Water
- 1 x Egg
- Vegetable Oil
- Salt & Pepper
1. In a pan cook your lamb cutlets in 1-2cm of water until just done. I use water as a healthier option and to keep tender. Once done remove from pan and put aside. Drain water from pan and heat enough oil to cover the entire pan well.
2. In a mixing bowl mix your bread crumbs, flour, rosemary, Vegeta, salt & pepper. Then in a separate bowl again beat your egg and water until well mixed.
3. Be sure your oil is heated and reduce to a medium heat.
4. Dip each cutlet into your egg mix and then into your crumb mix to cover entirly.
5. Place carefuly into your hot oil pan and cook until your underside is a golden brown, then turn and cook the other side. Once cooked place onto a sheet of paper towel to drain any excess oil.
Serve with a side of potatoes and greens of your choice.