We are all crazy busy right now homeschooling, working from home and just our normal day to day needs, so simple dinners are what most of us need. I personally have not had time to do anything too fancy, but today’s dish is a great throw together if you are looking for something different. Something to at least help you feel like everyday is not running into each other !
- 100g Prosciutto
- 2 x Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Basil Pesto
- Pinch Of Salt & Pepper
- 2 x Tablespoons Of Oil
2. Lay your chicken breast flat on a cutting board. Cut into 2 pieces. This is from the top side through to your cutting board, so you have 2 pieces. Then start slicing through the middle of each so they open like a book. BE SURE NOT NOT CUT ALL THE WAY THROUGH.
3. Spread basil pesto on one side and close up. Do this to all.
4. Take 1-2 pieces of prosciutto and gently wrap around each breast. Place each onto a baking paper lined tray.
6. Place in the oven and cook for 40-60 minutes until chicken is cooked through and prosciutto is crispy.
5. Drizzle some olive oil over top and season with salt and pepper.
Serve with a side of vegetables.
Tip - You can pre make these and freeze. To do so prepare up to step 4 and then wrap each tightly in cling wrap. Put together in qtys you need per serve and seal in a freezer bag or container.