For today’s meal planning I am planning for 2 weeks and I’m putting all my usual practices (the ones you see and the ones you don’t) into place so I can shop, meal prep and stick to a solid budget - $200 for the main grocery shop + $50 extra in the second week for fresh fruit and veg, any specials that come up, things I may have forgotten or unexpectedly ran out of.
So for a month that is a total budget of $500 for this family of 4.
Some Tools I used to do my meal planning were:
(VIP's use the shop code found on the private Facebook Group to download FREE)
- 4pk Monthly Meal Planner + Shop Your Pantry Meal Ideas + 40 Dinner Theme Night Idea's + Blank Family Favorite Meals Sheet - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- A Easy Grocery Calculator - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- 2pk Grocery List Budget + Grocery & Meal Planning Wish List - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- Lunch Box Meal Planner - INSTANT DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE
- Daily Meal Planner For The Busy - INSTANT DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE
So that is where I'm at this week. Be sure to check out the matching grocery haul vlog if you want to see what I got and how I went with staying within my budget.