It’s 3 weeks into homeschooling and chaos has really hit me where the house is concerned! It’s nearly the middle of the year and everything’s just bonkers with COVID 19. The one thing that is suffering the most is the poor house. It’s so hard to keep up with the schooling from home, me working from home (I’m behind in that too!!!) and then just the day to day of the house and family !!!! So meal planning this fortnight for me was “keep it simple Sam !”
I absolutely needed to focus on simple dinners… yes even more simple than usual ! So I focused on things I already had made up in my freezer and things that would be as simple as just throwing meat and veg on a plate. Nothing fancy, no new experiments, it’s just as simple as let’s get the fuel into our bodies to keep going!
My budget for my main shop as always is $200. I’m currently estimating that I will spend around $202, so be sure to watch the matching grocery haul to see if I stay under budget !
Some tools I used to do my meal planning were:
(VIP's use the shop code found on the private Facebook Group to download FREE)
- 4pk Monthly Meal Planner + Shop Your Pantry Meal Ideas + 40 Dinner Theme Night Idea's + Blank Family Favorite Meals Sheet - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- A Easy Grocery Calculator - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- 2pk Grocery List Budget + Grocery & Meal Planning Wish List - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- Lunch Box Meal Planner - INSTANT DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE
- Daily Meal Planner For The Busy - INSTANT DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE
Print out these using the VIP shop code found on the Facebook Group!
So that is where I'm at this week. Be sure to check out the matching grocery haul vlog if you want to see what I got and how I went with staying within my budget.