So I did get myself estimated under my grocery budget of $200, but I wanted to take it a step further. I cashed in my rewards program dollars with both Woolworths and Coles, so take a look at the video to see how I went, how much extra $ I cut off my actual physical cash that I spent on my groceries.
Some tools I used to do my meal planning were:
(VIP's use the shop code found on the private Facebook Group to download FREE)
- 4pk Monthly Meal Planner + Shop Your Pantry Meal Ideas + 40 Dinner Theme Night Idea's + Blank Family Favorite Meals Sheet - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- A Easy Grocery Calculator - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- 2pk Grocery List Budget + Grocery & Meal Planning Wish List - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- Lunch Box Meal Planner - INSTANT DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE
- Daily Meal Planner For The Busy - INSTANT DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE
Print out these using the VIP shop code found on the Facebook Group!
So that is where I'm at this week. Be sure to check out the matching grocery haul vlog if you want to see what I got and how I went with staying within my budget.
Stay tuned here on the VIP lounge to see future 'Meal Plan With Me' vlogs along with other ways to simplify a busy mummas life!