Update to last weeks Meal Plan With Me video.
Todays video is a follow on from last weeks Meal Plan With Me Video, as I am just giving you an update on an extra weeks meal plan where dinners are concerned. This is due to me needing to swap my main shop week around to fit in with my husbands new pay schedule in his new job. It's really important for me to have everything in line so I can keep to budget as much as possible :)
Keeping all this mind my budget for my main shop is $240. I’m currently estimating that I will spend around $220, so be sure to watch the matching grocery haul to see if I stay under budget !
Some tools I used to do my meal planning were:
(VIP's use the shop code found on the private Facebook Group to download FREE)
- 4pk Monthly Meal Planner + Shop Your Pantry Meal Ideas + 40 Dinner Theme Night Idea's + Blank Family Favorite Meals Sheet - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- A Easy Grocery Calculator - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- 2pk Grocery List Budget + Grocery & Meal Planning Wish List - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- Lunch Box Meal Planner - INSTANT DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE
- Daily Meal Planner For The Busy - INSTANT DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE
Print out these using the VIP shop code found on the Facebook Group!
So that is where I'm at this week. Be sure to check out the matching grocery haul vlog if you want to see what I got and how I went with staying within my budget.