It’s the end of April and a lot is going on here in the Cirak house - where in self isolation due to COVID 19, we moved just a couple of weeks ago and I’m now homeschooling while trying to control a very housebound feeling 3 year old miss! Things have been super crazy, but amongst it all it’s now time for me to get back to my organised self and get meal planning PROPERLY.
So if you have been following along on the YouTube channel you will see quite a few weeks back I got a huge order from the local butchers. That order stretched much further than I actually anticipated and I also made some select budget friendly meals along the way that you can see here. In all, my freezer is very well stocked, so I have plenty to meal plan with and money to save by not having to buy.
My budget for my main shop as always is $200. I’m currently estimating that I will spend around $187, do be sure to watch the matching grocery haul to see if I stay under budget !
Some tools I used to do my meal planning were:
(VIP's use the shop code found on the private Facebook Group to download FREE)
- 4pk Monthly Meal Planner + Shop Your Pantry Meal Ideas + 40 Dinner Theme Night Idea's + Blank Family Favorite Meals Sheet - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- A Easy Grocery Calculator - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- 2pk Grocery List Budget + Grocery & Meal Planning Wish List - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- Lunch Box Meal Planner - INSTANT DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE
- Daily Meal Planner For The Busy - INSTANT DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE
Print out these using the VIP shop code found on the Facebook Group!
So that is where I'm at this week. Be sure to check out the matching grocery haul vlog if you want to see what I got and how I went with staying within my budget.