My current offer from Flybuys is that I have to spend at least $120 per week at Coles over the next 4 weeks to receive 10,000 point = $50. So how am I going to get double ? It’s a little trick I learnt from a mum 1-2 years ago . . . have access to two Flybuys accounts! For us I have a Flybuys account and then my husband has his own account. When ever we shop at any of the participating stores we scan our cards. So we are using two different cards depending on who’s shopping etc. On each account we are both earning different amounts of points. So obviously my husband also recieved a 10,000 point deal from Flybuys. His offer is however to spend only $50 per week over the next 4 weeks to recieve 10,000 points = $50. So for double points ? I need to spend at least $170 per week over the next 4 weeks to receive 20,000 point = $100 .
How will that fit into my normal budget ?
It’s important to know to make these deals worth the points your getting you need to still be staying within your usual grocery budget - so to know how I’m doing that (as $170 x4 is more than my usual monthly budget ) watch the meal plan with me vlog above to know how I’m doing it!
Some Tools I used to do my meal planning were:
(VIP's use the shop code found on the private Facebook Group to download FREE)
- 4pk Monthly Meal Planner + Shop Your Pantry Meal Ideas + 40 Dinner Theme Night Idea's + Blank Family Favorite Meals Sheet - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- A Easy Grocery Calculator - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- 2pk Grocery List Budget + Grocery & Meal Planning Wish List - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- Lunch Box Meal Planner - INSTANT DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE
- Daily Meal Planner For The Busy - INSTANT DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE
So that is where I'm at this week. Be sure to check out the matching grocery haul vlog if you want to see what I got and how I went with staying within my budget.