Italian Chicken Bake, a quick and simple dish you can throw together in minutes and perfect for the warmer weather approaching. This recipe is great for pre making and freezing ahead for busy days.
.Ingredients: Serves 4
- 2 x Medium Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 x Small Zucchini
- 1 x Small Onion
- 1x Small Red Capsicum
- 1 x Small Green Capsicum
- 1 x Cup Of Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 x Cup Of Shredded Cheese
- Vegeta Seasoning
- Dried Italian Herbs
Method:1. Preheat oven 200c
2. Cut capsicums and zucchini into long thin strips. The zucchini should be the length of the capsicum strips. Dice the onion. Cut tomatoes in half.
3. Cut chicken Breasts in half to make two flat halves. Lay in a baking dish. Top all with vegetables, sprinkle with small pinches of Vegeta and pepper, sprinkle cheese on top and finish with some Italian herbs.
4. Cover with foil and bake for 30-40 minutes until chicken is cooked. Remove foil and cook further until cheese has some golden colour.
Serve with a side of fresh garden salad.