Chocolate Easter Bark is such a simple fun sweet to make before or after Easter. If you havn't seen it already I made this yummy Easter Bark with Isabella here on the This Mum At Home channel for some pre Easter fun. The beauty of this recipe however is that you can make it after Easter too! Just use all the chocolate the Easter Bunny brings you :)
- 350g Cadbury Chocolate Block
- 1 x Bag Of Cadbury Mini Eggs
- A variety of different colourful sprinkles eg balls, stars, 100s & 1000s, unicorns etc.
- Cookie Baking Tray
- Baking Paper
1. Line cookie tray with baking paper.
2. Sort your sprinkle toppings into easy accessible bowls.
3. Break the chocolate block down into smaller pieces and slowly melt in a heatproof bowl.
4. Once melted pour into the centre of your lined tray and spread out towards the edges until around 5-10mm thick.
5. Firstly place your mini eggs on top. Before to space them out fro each other. In the space left start sprinkling your sprinkles/decorations to decorate!
6. Place into the fridge and let set over 2-4 hours until it is very rock solid.
7. Once set break up into 'bark' and store in a airtight container in cool temperature.
Enjoy or give to others as a gift!