A recipe for a cheating chef in need - Chicken & Broccoli Bake the cheats way. Making it super simple to put together for those that do not want any fuss and perfect served with roast pumpkin and corn on the cob!
- 500g Bag Of Frozen Broccoli
- 1 x Hot Roast Chicken (supermarket precooked)
- Shredded Pizza Cheese Blend
- Bread Crumbs
- 1 x Can Of Condensed Chicken Soup
- Salt & Pepper
- Medium - Large Casserole Baking Dish
- Preheat oven 180c
- Pull apart the roast chicken and put aside. Be sure there are no bones.
- In a small pot on your stove top, whisk together the can of chicken condensed soup with 1 can of water. Simmer on your lowest heat until warm.
- In another larger pot combine the chicken, bag of broccoli and chicken soup. Heat on a low simmer stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. This will thicken the soup up a little more. Season with some salt and pepper.
- Spread evenly into an ovenproof casserole dish. Top with shredded cheese, sprinkle lightly with bread crumbs and then a little parsley. Bake in the oven until the top is cooked to your liking.
Serve with a side of roast pumpkin and corn on the cob for a perfect finish.