Who doesn’t love Bangers & Mash ? Is that even a question? lol lol lol Sausages are a great cheap option if you are struggling with your budget. Personally we love to include them weekly in our meal selection in a number of different ways. This classic Bangers & Mash recipe is favorite and well received dish by everyone - even the kids!
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 12x Sausages
- 1x Small Onion
- 1x Teaspoon Of Minced Garlic
- 1x Tablespoon Of Butter
- 4x Cups Of Beef Stock
- 3x Tablespoons Of Cornflour
Method:1. Dice onion. Cook sausages in a pan. Remove and cut into smaller bite size pieces and put aside.
2. In a separate bowl whisk the cornflour into the beef stock.
3. In the empty pan on low heat, mix butter with garlic. Once butter has melted add your sausage and onion. Stir through a little then pour beef stock over top
4. Keep on a high heat until it starts to bubble, stirring continuously to ensure it doesn’t stick. Reduce to a simmer and cook for a further 20-30 minutes with the lid on. Stir occasionally.
Serve with mashed potatoes, peas and corn.