Winner winner chicken dinner! Baked Chicken Roll-Ups are fresh, tasty and super simple to make. We love during cold or warmer months with a side of fresh vegetables or salad
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 4 x Skinless Chicken Breast
- Shaved Ham
- 200g x Feta Cheese
- Shredded Cheese
- Tooth Picks
1. Preheat your oven to 200c
2. Cut into your chicken breasts half way so you can spread them out and start to flatten. If they need to be flattened further place some baking paper over top and gently roll on top with a rolling pin to flatten. Don't push too hard or you may rip holes in them.
2. Lay a little spinach, slice of ham, feta (crumble) and sprinkle shredded cheese.
3. Gently roll up and secure with tooth picks. Place on a baking tray and cook on 200c until cooked through.
Serve with a side of salad or vegetables.